According to part six of
Article 28 of the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights, if the non-compliance
of the goods with the terms of the contract is insignificant and cannot
significantly affect the buyer's ability to use the goods, the buyer cannot
demand that the seller cancel the contract and return the money paid for the
goods. Non-compliance of goods with the terms of the contract is considered
insignificant if it does not significantly reduce the quality of performance of
the basic functions of the goods or the quality of use and they can be
eliminated without causing visually ascertained changes in the appearance of
When contacting the online store www.nanoshop.lv with claims for non-conformity of the goods, the buyer must present a receipt for the purchase of the goods, and he himself must deliver the goods (in full set) to the online store www.nanoshop.lv or to an authorized service.
Before handing over a computer equipment or a mobile communication device, the buyer himself must ensure the preservation of the data in the computer equipment or mobile communication device by copying them to an external medium, since during the warranty repair the data may be irretrievably lost. The online store www.nanoshop.lv or an authorized service is not responsible for storing data.
Cleaning of the mechanisms of the goods is not included in the warranty repair. This service can only be provided for a fee.
The accessories that are included in the package of the goods - batteries, batteries, connecting wires, dust collectors, brushes, light bulbs, fuses and other components of the complete set of goods, which are depreciated as a result of the use of the goods, the warranty does not apply or is limited.
In the event that the quality of the goods is not consistent (with the contract), the buyer, within 2 years from the date of purchase of the goods, in accordance with part one of Article 28 of the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights, has the right to demand from the online store www.nanoshop.lv to the online store www.nanoshop.lv performed one of the following actions:
1) eliminated the non-compliance of the goods with the terms of the contract;
2) exchanged the product for one that would ensure compliance with the terms of the contract;
3) reduced the price of the goods accordingly;
4) canceled the contract and returned the money paid for the goods to the buyer.
First of all, the buyer has the right to demand that the online store www.nanoshop.lv eliminate the non-compliance of the goods with the terms of the contract without remuneration or exchange the goods without remuneration for one that would ensure compliance with the terms of the contract, unless this is impossible or disproportionate.
According to the third part of Section 28 of the Law on Consumer Protection, the elimination of the non-conformity of the goods or its exchange are considered disproportionate if it creates costs for the seller that are not commensurate with other alternative methods mentioned in the first part of Section 28 of the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights, taking into account:
1) the value of the goods without discrepancy;
2) the significance of the nonconformity;
3) whether the use of an alternative method creates significant inconveniences for the consumer.
A guarantee in accordance with the first part of Article 28 of the Law on the Protection of Consumer Rights is not possible in the following cases:
1.the product has mechanical damage that arose through the fault of the buyer or third parties;
2. it was found that the product had an open manufacturer's seal, the serial number was damaged, contrary to the rules for using the product (instructions), the product was fully or partially opened (unauthorized entry into the product) and / or the buyer himself (or third parties) tried to repair the damage to the product;
3. the product has damage caused by natural disasters, for example, lightning, fire, flood, etc .;
4. the product is damaged as a result of penetration of foreign bodies into the product, for example, liquids, insects, etc .;
5. the product has such damage, the cause of which is the use of poor quality water (high content of calcium, chlorine, rust or sand);
6. the product is damaged due to exposure to chemicals;
7. the product is damaged due to unstable or damaged electricity supply, inconsistency in the parameters of the communication cable, as well as other domestic factors (dirt, smoke, dust, dampness, etc.);
8. damage to the goods occurred due to the fact that the goods were not used according to the instructions for use, the rules for storing or transporting the goods were not followed, as well as in cases where the goods were not installed in accordance with the instructions;
9.the damage to the goods occurred because the goods were used for other than their intended purpose or were used for professional purposes;
10. non-standard power supplies, accessories or spare parts (also cartridges, toners, etc.) were used that the manufacturer did not certify for use with a specific product, and if these spare parts caused damage to the product;
11. pirated or inappropriate
software was used (for computer equipment or mobile phones);
The procedure for the exchange of goods or refund (right of withdrawal):
• the right to refuse is the buyer's right, within a certain period of time, without providing any justification, to withdraw from the distance contract (from the goods purchased under the distance contract), which can be used within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods (if the goods were ordered) or from the date of delivery the last item (if several items are included in the order);
• the buyer sends the goods back to the online store www. nanoshop.lv or submits it to the online store www.nanoshop.lv or its authorized person without justified delay, but no later than 14 days after the buyer sent the online store www.nanoshop.lv an opt-out form or message on the use of the right to refuse. The deadline is considered to be met if the goods are sent back before the end of the 14-day deadline;
• in case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform the online store www. nanoshop.lv by submitting to him a refusal form or a message on the use of the right to refuse; you can use Return of goods (nanoshop.lv)
• the term for exercising the right to refuse is observed if the consumer has sent a refusal form or a message on the use of the right to refuse to the online store www.nanoshop.lv before the expiration of the term for exercising the right to refuse. It is the responsibility of the consumer to prove the use of the right of withdrawal;
• the online store www.nanoshop.lv without unreasonable delay, but not later than within 14 days from the day when he received information about the buyer's decision to withdraw from the contract, returns the amount paid by him to the buyer, including the delivery costs paid by the buyer ... The online store www.nanoshop.lv returns the indicated amount of money using the same payment method used by the buyer, unless the buyer has clearly agreed to another payment method and the buyer will not have to pay for using such a method;
• the buyer pays for the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the online store www.nanoshop.lv has agreed to cover these costs or has not informed the buyer that the costs must be covered by the buyer;
• the buyer, during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal, can use the product as much as is necessary to check it (as much as it would take to check the product before buying it in any store). For example, a buyer can familiarize himself with a laptop or mobile phone by examining its visual appearance, dimensions, but without performing any manipulations, including, but not limited to, activate installed operating systems, remove protective films, install SIM cards, make calls, sync data, etc.
• the buyer, during the term of the right to withdraw, is fully responsible for the safety of the goods as such and their quality.